Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I, me, myself...

Hello, this is definitely the most unusual title for the blog with the title 'Food my Passion', well that's what I feel. When one talks about food he or she is referring to his or her personal palette and very seldom two people share the same palette though they may like similar kinds of food.
I am a food enthusiast who loves to experiment with his food. I love trying new cuisines and also try experimenting with my food, I create fusion food (if I may use the term) I mix ingredients that I feel will add flavour to what I wanna eat and then go about creating the meal.
For me food is an integral part of my life, well as they say 'you eat to live', 'I live to eat'. There is so much that one can explore when it comes to food, the variety the unique flavours of the various parts of the world and so many combinations to try from, I think I can never get enough of this form of art.
Well is food preparation a art or science, I think its a science-art, science of mixing the ingredients in the right proportion to enhance the flavour and taste and an art because unless you present (serve) food in a very appealing manner, it may not be very appetising.
So, now that we are clear that food is a science-art this blog is going to be dedicated to not only just writing about new fusion, quick delicious recipes but also talk about food presentation.
This blog is not going to talk about any particular cuisine or a particular course during the meal, it is going to be an amalgamation of variety of foods, presentations and reviews of some of the great food joints in Bandra (to begin with...)
So, keep reading and believe you me that we need to 'live to eat'...
Gastronomically yours,
Creative foodist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SA, the recipe posted by you looks yummy....we are coming to have it....please let us know when ;)

Food my Passion Headline Animator