Friday, January 30, 2009

Mint Chessy White Dip...


This is a delicious dip, that I made the other day to go with 'Golden Prawns with Herbs'. This dip is a multi purpose dip, it tastes good with any kind of fish, chips, tacos or can be even used as a spread for sandwiches. Well my kids and I love to have this with plain chappati or a slice of toasted bread.
I hung about 400 gms of curd in a thin muslin cloth for about 30 - 35 minutes to create yogurt cheese, to this I added equal quantities of flavoured cheese spread (I love Garlic, so I used a garlic flavoured spread) Finely chop Mint, coriander both should be about a handful, 1 very thinly sliced green chilly. Add all these to the mixture of Yogurt Cheese and Cheese spread, mix well, Chill over 20 minutes and serve.
Its a fabulous dip and tastes good with almost anything (well that what I and my kids feel).

No comments:

Food my Passion Headline Animator